Which Sikaflex is the right Sikaflex?

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Which Sikaflex is the right Sikaflex?
From: "Mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 02:38:43 -0400
http://www.budgetmarine.com/sikaflex.html

Ok, there was some talk about door skins popping up, so of course, my
driver's door at the roof corner closest to the windshield decided to pop
up.  What's odd is at no other place around the door skin seams is it even
thinking about coming undone.  Just this one little corner.  I suppose
that's how they all start.   Someone mentioned using Sikaflex, but which
formula is the right one.  There seems to be many.   I thought about using a
"Plastic Fusion" 5 min epoxy, which seemed pretty tough, but I'd rather not
have to do this over.

thanks,

stephan #2821