April issue

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: April issue
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:32:56 -0400
I just received my bulk shipment from the printers so the magazines should
be out to everyone within the next week or so.

You all know what that means.  I'm now looking for articles again for future
issues.  So keep this in mind the next time you work on (or have work done on)
your cars.

If there is a subject that you'd like to see written about, let me know and
I'll see if we can't get someone to write an article about it.  I'm especially
looking for ideas and articles from the newbies.

We also need some articles on tools and equipment.  I've always wanted to
see a good article on welding, from gas, to arch, to mig.  Someone must
have the backround and knowledge to write something about this.

Enjoy the April issue.