This July

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: This July
From: "David Peabody" <peabodydc@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:22:48 -0500
I'm not trying to put a damper in your get together but why July?  The
National meet is in July in Ann Arbor, MI.  Isn't anyone from the NE going?
How far is it for you all.  I'm planning on being there.  It's about a 13
hr drive from here.

I agree with John, I certainly don't want to compete or create a choice
situation for people thinking of the national event.

However, The thought of a 13 hr drive (Boston to Ann Arbor) in any car is not
my idea of fun. Throw-in the fact that your spending all of those hours in a
hot Bricklin and that's just plain misery. So if you're certain you won't be
going to MI, then look forward a New England meet.

Is May or June easier for many of us? My summer is open except for Mid August.
My company forces me to take a vacation each year for 3 weeks, so I have time
to burn!

Dave
569