BTW- PLEASE, pretty please??

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: BTW- PLEASE, pretty please??
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:30:23 -0500
I often wonder why some responses to issues on the list are done directly to
the questioner which denies the rest of us the info.  While the issue may
not be a burning one for many of us at the time, chances are, since we all
own the same cars, that eventually it will be.  Or at least of interest.
So, if you just send your response only to the list, and not both the list
and the questioner or just the questioner, we ALL gain the information.
Make sense?

stephan #2821