RE: Fwd: fyi Left Coast Bureacracy

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fwd: fyi Left Coast Bureacracy
From: "Steven Earl" <aeonfinity@connecticut-business.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 01:05:14 -0400
1973 was the first year of required emissions controls in the US Federally.
It usually meant Catalytic convertors. They were easy to make, and install
without design changes. All models HAD to run less emissions than the
previous year.  I got this information from the manual for my 1973 Formula,
and from the engineers at Tenneco, Inc. (the makers of Dynamax and many OEM
catalytic convertors)

-> Steven