Re: Where are all the weep holes in the Bricklin

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Where are all the weep holes in the Bricklin
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 17:27:53 -0400
At 04:04 PM 10/7/01, K M wrote:
>Okay, I know about the two in the rear hatch and the two in the cowl, one on
>the passenger side and the one on the driver's that drains the center and
>the driver's catch basins.  Are there any others?

Kim,

  I'm pretty sure you got all of them.

>And just how does the water work its way out of the door latch basin?

It should run out through the holes that the "D" rings are bolted through.
>From there, on to the top of the chassis, behind the valances, and then
down to the ground.

Where you are getting wet?  Do you have any idea where the water is coming
from?

Sandy Bigman wrote a pretty good article about Water Proofing the Bricklin
back in  1998, Vol. 23,  issue 1, pages 2-4.  Let me know if you don't
have this issue.

///
///