WTC

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: WTC
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:58:43 -0400
I have received many many comments like this one by Serge Berube

"My heart goes to you and all american people,,,I'm confused!! hurt!!
and why is there so much evil in this world ???I pray for all of you!!!
I cant imagine loosing someone that way...God bless you all ...
Your friend Serge"

from all over the world via the various car lists I'm on.

The Bricklin community seems to be very lucky in that we haven't lost
anyone, that we know of yet.  I hope and pray that none of you have
been personally touched by this awfull attack.

However, I must let you all know, that while none of my family (and
extended family) was involved, one of the Morganeer's
     Joe Deluca and his friend Linda Gronlund
were killed in the crash outside of Pittsburg, PA.  He was very active
in the New England Morgan circles and will be sorely missed!

While I don't remember meeting Joe, face to face, we have been friends
for many years via email and the morgan mailing list.

As I type this, I fight back the tears that I haven't been able to
shed over this whole ordeal.

I want to thank all those outside this country that have expressed
the thoughts and feelings.

God Bless us all.

///
///