74 wiring

Subject: 74 wiring
From: Ken Thompson <kthompson@totalaccess.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:34:54 +0000
Can someone with a 74 model help me figure out the wiring associated with
the seat and seat belt interlock? The PO butchered the wires, pulled them
loose, left them hanging, cut off, etc. If I can figure out the interlock,
then I can remove the unneeded parts and clean it up. But I don't dare
remove or modify until I know what is there.
1. Off the RH seat belt I have a2 wires [Blk and Blk/w. The B/W goes tho the
"logic Module", and the blk is loose with a connector on the end.
2.There is also a loose/unconnected set of wires [ one grey, one blk]. The
grey goes to the "Logic Module" and the blk has a connector on the end,
unconnected.
3. The LH side seat belt has two wires coming out to a connector,
unconnected.
4. There is also another blk wire that has a connector on the end,
unconnected.
5. From the "Logic Module" there is a long yellow wire unconnected and a
yellow [or orange] wire w/blk stripe.
6. Under the hood I find a blk wire in an area where I think the interlock
bypass should be. Unconnected. Other wires are in the general area.

Can someone help me Identify any of these loose wires. I have reviewed
John's diagram and don't find them shown for his 75 model.

Ken # 46.

///
///