Bricklin For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Convict81@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:16:06 EDT
Hello all,
             Well time has told the story...  Its Time to bite the bullet And
but my dream on pause..  Me and kim have decided that at this junction in our
life together that we just dont have the time or funds to re-build our
bricklin... So were going to try to sell it whole first so that #2151 can one
day "live" again....

 Sorry I dont have many pics and none of what it looks like now but here are
a few of it before I started working on it..

 Basic facts of whats wrong and whats missing:
 its a 1975 was originaly white, but now orange. the doors work and so do the
cilinders, but it is missing the air pump.. Filled tank at gastation and
worked the doors...
    the moter: the moter is ready to be pulled, every thing is "off" just
block connected to trans, have all parts and bolts saved was taking it abart
to replace one piston head, rings and have cylnder re-glazed. the one
cylinder has rusted due to sitting on farm for 15 years with out being run..
   Missing parts: back hatch, d/s door pannel and door lock latch, dash gauge
brezil, tack and speedometer, air door pump, vents in dash, seats, e-break
cover, and shift cover/brezil.....
      have purchesed new (still have original parts saved) starter silinoid,
and regulator...

will send pics in seprate letter to fallow.....      all offers acepted we
paid 1,500 for the car two moths ago and have put in about 300.00 in new and
nos parts ....

///
///