MUST SELL...

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: MUST SELL...
From: Jess Nicholas <jessn@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 01:49:02 -0500
To all,

I have tried to sell my car here before, but things just entered
must-sell territory. As much as I hate to, #2417 has got to go, even if
I let it go far below what it's worth. I would rather sell it to a
Bricklin enthusiast than let it go at auction.

The car runs very reliably. I still drive it to work 2-3 times per week.
Most everything works, even, for the most part, the doors. It isn't
perfect, and I'll be happy to go over its shortcomings if I find an
interested shopper.

I had been asking around seven grand for the car, but at this point, any
reasonable offer will be considered. I can even help ship it to you. If
you know of someone who is looking for one, I can pay you a finder's fee
if I move the car for a reasonable price.

I really need your help. I hope to own another one someday, but I've hit
a wall with bills and the economy. My contact info follows...

Jess Nicholas
jessn@mindspring.com
bricklinfan@angelfire.com
home ph: 205-562-0290