Re: radiator hoses

To: <LOONIE4G@aol.com>
Subject: Re: radiator hoses
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 15:07:31 -0400
  My biggest problem with the flexible hoses is the pressure that they exert
on the radiator necks. They will eventually weaken them and crack the
solder, causing leaks and unnecessary repairs. Bob Hoffman and Terry Tanner
still have originals. I have heard that there are some hoses that have the
same bends and can be trimmed to fit. Anybody found them and if so, got the
numbers?
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
Vice President, Membership