4 Canadian members

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 4 Canadian members
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 08:56:14 -0400
OK fellows were still trying to figure out why several of you aren't getting
your magazines.

It appears that they are NOT being sent 1st class (or at least some of them)

So if you received you magazine several weeks ago - like you were supposed to,
please check on the cover and see if the "bulK rate" stamp (upper right
corner)
was covered with a 1st class.  Please send me an email and let me know.  We
are trying to figure out if non are being sent 1st class or if a few are
slipping through the cracks.

TIA

///
///