More on twin electric fans

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on twin electric fans
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:39:31 -0400
Scott and others,
Upon checking the install, the fans are mounted towards the top, not the
bottom, which means the goobers put it at somewhat of an angle so the sides
are not flush as it goes from the condenser to the radiator.  Two bent alum
flat bar straps attach the top and two at the bottom.   I still think it
would operate better across the bottom and also provide a better seal.   But
either way, they work.
Just be sure you connect them in push mode(they are bi-directional).  That
was the first thing I noticed when I picked up the car and it started to
overheat: the technical wizards managed to hook it up in pull mode (well,
they had a 50% chance of getting it right).
stephan #2821

///
///