Re: and more

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: and more
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:08:29 -0400
Truer words were never spoken. I buy parts from Bob (if I don't have them)
even if I wanted to waste 10 hours to save $5 I know what I'm going to get
will fit and work first time. I have tons of NOS parts cluttering up my shop
and one of these days I will start to post some on eBay to clear out some
extra spares, anybody need 40 hatch windows or 50 quarter panels?

I think its a good idea to keep in mind our two
> main suppliers, Bob and Terry, put a great deal of effort into finding,
> testing, and storing parts.  If we shortchange them by figuring out a way
> around them, they will naturally become less and less motivated to provide
> this service.  Also remember whenever we have a problem, these guys are
> always willing to share their knowledge, and time, gratis.

///
///