Re: Who made the original wheels?

To: discountdj@yahoo.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who made the original wheels?
From: "Phil Martin" <pmartin_vacation@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:11:02 -0000
----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Simms <discountdj@yahoo.com>
To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Who made the original wheels?
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 10:24:21 -0700 (PDT)

Does anybody have a good way of mounting the spare?
It's a pain having to put it in the back hatch.  I
checked out run-flat tires but they don't make them in
15 inch sizes and they're expensivvvvvvve $$$.
====
Another alternative is to use that spray can tire repair stuff.  It pumps a
bunch of goo into the tire and then inflates it.  It's obviously not a
permanent fix, but I've used it a few times and it's good enough to get you
to a repair facility.  Of course, when they go to put a new tire on for you
they complain that you used the goo, but hey - that's life. :)

Hope this helps,
--
Phil Martin
"We're not punished for our sins, but by them"