Re: bricklin web site

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bricklin web site
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 20:43:03 -0400
At 09:40 PM 4/5/01 EDT, LOONIE4G@aol.com wrote:
>       I will be the first to admit I am more savy on cars than I am on
>computers. Can anyone tell me how to change the format on the parts list so
>that it doesn't run off the page. I will be starting a complete brake job on
>my brick this weekend and need the part numbers.
>Thanks in advance

Anthony,

   Interesting question.  I just spent about 15 minutes playing with it to
no real avail.  The only way I was able to do anything with it was:

1. Go to the File pull down menu, select "Save as",
   a. in the "Save as type" box, press the small down arrow on the right and
      select text.  Then besure the extension (after the ".") is txt - you
may
      have to delete the htm and type over it.
   b. in the "Save in box at the top of the page, select a place to save it.
      I usually save stuff like this into c:\temp
   c. press the save button.

2. Now go into your word processor program.  Select the File pull down menu
   and select "Open" and then work your way around the where you save the
   file in 1 above.
   a. go to the File pull down menu again.  Now select page set up and select
      "landscape mode".
   b. Edit the document to fit your needs

Now you should be able to print it.

///