louvers

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: louvers
From: Randy Esposito <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:23:18 -0500 (EST)
Hello all---
About a week ago there was a message from someone looking for louvers for the
B. I've been looking for them myself for a while and DUH! I never thought to
post... I never saw any replies, is there a source for them, or does anyone
have a set they would like to sell? Also (while I'm askin') I will be
installing an electric compressor for the doors to backup up the vacuum (that
still works great). I assume that I need some anti-backup-flow-valve when
adding the new compressor. Can someone please tell me the "what/where/how"?

Thanks in advance.

--Randy

///
///