Re: Cats

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cats
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 10:24:57 -0500
The only document he needs should be the emission decal on the fenderwell or
rocker cover. If its a74 or 75 it will say NON CATALYST. If it is a 76 he
will need a cat. As you all know I have a couple of NOS 76 exhaust systems
including the down pipes, the y-pipe, cat and cat back pipe, all brand new
and only $200 a set. Yes I will ship it anywhere.
Rick.

> Hey gang,
>
>   I received the following question from a fellow in California.  Can
> anyone point him to a document?
>
> John
>
> ----------
> At 03:34 PM 3/16/01 EST, you wrote:
>
> >Thanks for the infoon the catalytic converters.  I was told by CA smog
> >officials that if the car did not come with them, then it's exempt.  Are
you
> >aware of any documentation that shows that they did not have catalytic
> >converters?
> >
> >I'll subscribe immediately....
> >
> >Thanks again,
> >
> >Gary Healy