Re: Thanks...Proof of non-catalytic converter

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks...Proof of non-catalytic converter
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 02:02:18 -0500
For one thing you can start by showing them a Original Bricklin Brochure,it
states it on there that it is not equipped with a catalytic converter,on the
spec sheet part of the Original Bricklin Brochure,Make sure it is a orignal
and not a reproduction.,as they can say it was modified.

Hope this helps

Claude
1024/1136