Bricklins can also use this great product

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklins can also use this great product
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:00:42
It's not too often that I run into a product that is cheap and really great.
The last time was a chain saw sharpener that cost $7.00, took about 15 min.
and really worked great (the electric one cost 125.00 and would have taken
as long). Today I had to get a flasher for my cbx. Honda wanted 25.00 for
the part and I didn't want to pay that -- I am a cheapskate.

I went to a Pep Boys store and found an electronic flasher that does not use
the load on the circuit to flash. Let me say that we should all change to
these. They last ten times longer and wow, do they work. They cost about
$8.00 -- maybe $4.00 more than the other types but they work consistently --
especially good if you have a load that varies like when you have dirty
bulbs or are hauling a trailer (I doubt many Bricks do that but I have heard
some do). Course I know that everyone is going to say that those things have
been out for twenty years. Kim