Temporary Tired

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Temporary Tired
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:55:38 EST
Also on the tire subject, what donor vehicle could one find the same bolt
pattern, etc. on?  I need a set of cheap wheels to hold the car off the
ground (no cinder block jokes) while I send out the stock beercan wheels to
get "fixed."  Don't plan on much or any driving in that condition.  It would
be best if the tire size was the same.  I found one steel wheel which fits
the bolt pattern but the hole in the middle is too small.  I'm thinking of
grinding it out to fit, but is it possible to find wheels in a junkyard that
would fit?  If so, what are the specs, i.e.: lug pattern, offset, hub
diameter, etc. and what model cars might have used something similar?

George #220, 489, 670

///
///