Bikers

To: bricklin <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bikers
From: Serge Berube <serge.ber@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 07:33:35 -0500
I had my B towed and with my luck the guy from the tow truck worked at
the Bricklin plant ...It was interesting what he had to say...Did you
guys no that there was allot of bikers in the plant....This guy hates
Malcom !!!! looks like he owed a lot of people $$$$he told me that he is
surprise that Malcom is still alive.....he thought that the bikers that
worked there put a contract on him but he said it must of been just a
rumour ....he said that he was putting on panels at the time ...and the
bricklin corporation was to advance for that time period it needed more
pencil pushers to make it go further in the future he say it would of
been a lot more ...if malcom didn't F!!!! it up!!!! At first I thought
this was bull but the guy seems pretty honest...We will talk more about
it soon does anyone have a question for him ...will ask him and let you
no is answers...Serge

///
///