Re: ignition module

To: rickandsue19@sympatico.ca, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ignition module
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 13:26:24 EST
The correct module is a Wells F-102.  I has a 2 wire and 4 wire plug.
According to Terry Tanner, nobody makes a 3 wire module.  My old harness had
a 3 wire but it needed to be replaced so I got one from Terry.  His harness
has a 2 wire plug.  According to the wiring diagram in my shop manual, the
blue wire connects to a brown wire that goes to the starter solenoid.  You
might give Terry a call on this he might be able to tell you how to rewire
your harness.  If I remember right, someone said that the 3 wire harness with
work with the 2 wire plug.

Marvin

In a message dated 2/2/2001 9:34:02 PM Mountain Standard Time,