Re: Wheels & Tires: Great News. Follow up on header saga.

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, <WUZNTME2@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Wheels & Tires: Great News. Follow up on header saga.
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 01:23:53 -0500
Boyds:  Can you tell us the other specs of the wheel, like the width and
offset.  Do they still tuck under the front and rear or stick out?  Boyds
are great wheels, not cheap though.   What style (1 pc, 2pc, 3pc) and
pattern did you select?  What kind of rubber did you put on them?  Any pics
would be cool.

thanks,
stephan #2821

the header saga continues.  According to Rick and Bob H, stock 85gt tubulars
will go, but no longer in production.
Also, maybe, Hedmans 88610 (for 85 GT, but no longer in production.   This
is getting to be a real  PITA!
Any clues.  Customs are very dear $$$$