Re: Speaking of TIRES

To: alphachi@writeme.com
Subject: Re: Speaking of TIRES
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:21:02 EST
In a message dated 1/23/2001 2:49:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alphachi@writeme.com writes:

<< Just wondering what the speedo was originally calibrated for  >>

You mean they were calibrated? ;)  Mine have been off by 7-12 mph higher than
actual speed, on two different 74 Bricklins and three speedometers.  I
clocked with a radar gun to check this. (Don't ask)  Maybe the original BFG
was a different enough size to contribute to some of the difference.  I have
heard other owners say their speedos read too high also.

George

///
///