Anyone have a cheap car?

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone have a cheap car?
From: "Ebel, DaveX" <davex.ebel@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:37:59 -0800
        Hey guys...  My friend is a Single Mother in need to reliable
transportation - CHEAP.  Anyone have a used car they would like to get rid
of - something that is slightly easier to maintain then a Bricklin?  :)  I
only ask because I know that between the people on this list, there are a
LOT of cars... and maybe someone has a beater they were looking to sell...
I live in AZ, but I would be willing to work out transportation...  I am
looking in the price range of around a grand...

Thanks.
Dave