Good 'ole 841 for sale

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good 'ole 841 for sale
From: "Ebel, DaveX" <davex.ebel@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:17:39 -0800
        If anyone is interested in a beautiful, driving, stock Bricklin,
please check mine out.  There is a great write up on it, and the price will
be fair.  Trust me, this is truly a great car.  I regret having to sell it
deeply.  If any list members want to make an offer - I will make a deal if
the reserve is not met on ebay.  I am looking for 10,000.   Thanks.

Dave

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=541368407&;
r=0&t=0