Re: Mail identification

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mail identification
From: Adam Lazur <adam@lazur.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:41:36 -0500
Ken/Judy Thompson (kthompson@totalaccess.net) said:
> Is there some way to make the subject line identify the sender as a
> Bricklin lister? The e-type list does this and I find it very helpful in
> avoiding virus messages. Currently I can't tell where the message is coming
> from.

I typically use the Sender: header to identify the bricklin mailing list
messages. It looks something like:

Sender: owner-bricklin@autox.team.net

I'm typically against subject munging because it leads to subject lines
like "[list] [list] [list] [list] Re: Original Subject", but I guess it's
up to the autox list maintainer to decide.

.adam

--
Adam Lazur, Cluster Monkey
5FE0 559F 37E9 B8BB 8354  B5BF B70C 7A33 F7E9 0FF1

///