Re: 4 season Bricklins?

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4 season Bricklins?
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:47:48 -0500
Tell me about it! I was ~forced to drive mine for
three winters due to financial constraints, and it
really took its toll on the body. Then one day an
elderly lady rearended me, cobwebbing the left rear
quarter panel at the rear of the wheel flare. :^((

Surprisingly, I didn't have any extra underbody
damage. Actually, it's rotted far more just sitting
in the garage the last few years since the fire, than
it did while it was in service.

GM