Bricklin on DVD

To: "Bricklin@autox.team.net" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin on DVD
From: Mitch Huffington <mhuffing@trianglenet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 22:45:12 -0600
That's right you can now see our beloved car on DVD.  You only see one
for a few seconds, good enough for me!  On what DVD you might ask?
Answer: "Gone in 60 Seconds"  No not the new one with Cage but the
original from 1974.  The Bricklin is not in the movie but is part of a
trailer for Junkman in the special features section.  You see a couple
different shots, unfortunately you also get to see the Bricklin spread
its wings and crash.  You can pick the DVD up at Best Buy for $17.99.  I
imagine you can get it on Amazon as well.

See Ya,

Mitch Huffington