#1896 pictures of carpet and interior

To: Bricklin list <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: #1896 pictures of carpet and interior
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:53:59 -0600
Many of you have requested pictures of the carpet kit from Salesco that
I had purchased in Feb. 2000.  I have attached pictures of the interior
and exterior of the car for the 8-10 of you that have asked.  #1896 is
for sale on ebay right now and I have to sell it before January.  Its
about 70% done.  It does need air doors.  My hydraulics don't work and
I'm opening the doors manually.
We all know what fun that is.  Any way here are some pics that you
requested.

Todd Rapp

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
bricklin.jpg]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
interior.jpg]