Re: Interior

To: "Miedreich, John" <JohnM@onsitetrading.net>,
Subject: Re: Interior
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 19:19:14 -0500
  Actually, the dome light was a clearance light that they use on trucks.
They are available in clear,red,amber and if I remember correctly they are
made by K-D and Truk-lite. Any NAPA  or truck store should have them. I even
think I saw them at Wal-Mart in the RV or automotive dept.  Hope this helps.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
Vice President, Membership
Bricklin International