Re: Carpet

To: alphachi <alphachi@writeme.com>
Subject: Re: Carpet
From: Jim & Ginny <jim-ginny@home.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 20:03:30 -0500
I installed TT's carpet last summer and I have been very happy with it.
As far as quality, it looks better than my wifes Lexus carpet did.
For fit, I thought it was okay. What you put under the carpet will
effect the fit. I think the B has a pretty tricky floor pan, and it is
probably, along with the battery cables, the reason carpet is hard to
get right.
I also saw Bob's carpet in Ypsilanti and thought it looked good to.
the OEM carpet was poor to start with period. I wasn't shag
LOL
Jim