Re Parts uncovered

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re Parts uncovered
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 09:05:28 -0500
Well guys, don't bother calling the guy about the parts, they are all sold.
I will let you know what all is available for sale once I get them back to
my shop and sorted.There are some new roof panels, a couple of door skins,
lots of quarters, a couple of fenders and some suspension pieces as well
door latches and window regulators. I have also found 5 NEW untitled cars if
anyone wants to contact me off the list I will go into details. They are 75s
and 76s all suntan except one that has been painted silver