Re: parts guy??

To: <KYNDUVME1@aol.com>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: parts guy??
From: "bricklingeorge" <bricklingeorge@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 19:05:53 -0500
  I spoke to Rich Haines last week. These parts are pieces that they
squirreled away for Buddy Byers personal cars. They are not as nice as he
would have you think. Rich was the one that put them up when they tore down
the warehouse and he said they are not worth much. He also said he went and
asked Buddy Byers what was going on with this other guy selling them because
Rich had offered to buy them a long time ago. Buddy claimed he knew nothing
about it. Will keep you posted as I hear more. For now it seems like another
"I know somebody that has a BRAND new one of those sitting in a barn"
scenario that we've all heard at least one time. Wish I had a nickle for
each time I've heard that!
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
Vice President, Membership