Re: Bricklins in movies(factory authorized film)

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bricklins in movies(factory authorized film)
From: "CBL302" <cbl302@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:19:42 -0500
Last time I viewed it,(the authorized Bricklin Video)was around 1986 at his
house(Myles) and after around 1990,I lost touch with him,and about a year
ago I ran into Myles,and inquired about the old film he had about the
Bricklin,and he claimed he sold it,to who he would not say,but that was the
last I heard of his copy of the authorized Bricklin promotial Movie,I am
sure he did not have the only copy(I hope Not  !!)Somewhere out there is his
copy,or somebody (TT maybe)has another copy of the movie.What I can remember
of the Bricklin movie most was the Bricklin being driven hard out in a
desert area,and they talked a lot about the unique features of the car,and
GREAT shots of the car in motion.I really don't remember any wrecking balls
in the movie,and it was not a commerical type of movie,from what I remember
it might have been used to attract/show to Car Dealers in hopes that they
would also sell Bricklins.
There was also a XXX movie with the Bricklin,and the couple were doing it on
the roof ,with both doors open,on the hood ect ect,can't remember the name
of that movie,but I think it was made around 1975.

Claude
1024/1136