Jan issue of Brickline

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Jan issue of Brickline
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 18:29:38 -0500
Hey gang,

  I'm laying out the Jan. issue of the magazine.  If you have anything you
want me to put in it, please get it to me pronto!

  Also, I need technical articles!!!!  Come on ya'll.  Someone must be
working on their cars.  I know I don't get to work on mine as much as I'd
like to cause I'm working on the magazine.  So please, if you change you
water pump, or anything, take pictures.  Then if you want, email me and
let me know what you're up to and I'll tell you if we've done an article
about that reciently.

If you do send me an article (of any time - humor, human interest - how
I got my B, tech. etc) and I don't publish it in the next magazine, please
contact me.  It's possible, your article has just gotten shuffled down in
the pile and will be used in the next issue.  Every once in a while, I forget
about an article that I've received.  So please pull my chain and make sure
I haven't forgotten (spelled - lost) your article.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III