Lug patters / wheel xref

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, VSaab@annexus.com, vSAAB@onelist.com,
Subject: Lug patters / wheel xref
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 17:49:08 -0500
A while back someone posted a URL to a site that listed various
wheels and other cars that the lug patterns xrossed to.

I've just gone through all my stored email and can't find it.
Am I going out of my mind, or does someone else have the URL?
If I'm not out of my mind, could someone please send me the URL?

TIA