CARPET

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: CARPET
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 04:17:03 -0500
"I imagine that any auto carpet company can make a new carpet set if you
provide an original set to provide a pattern."
George Schiro

George, Great idea, but who has an original carpet?  Mine is one of TT's and
the fit is not great.

"We need better quality carpet, not cheaper.  Would Salesco be able to offer
premium grade material, and what manufacturers do they get it from?"
George Curley

I agree wholeheartedly!!!!!!!  They seem to have a very wide selection of
grades and styles.  I'm sure you can ask them who manufactures it.
Now, who the hell lives near San Diego?????

stephan #2821