Re: George and alt

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: George and alt
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:47:49 -0500
Thanks for the input George, I found a pack of 6 amp rectifier diodes with a
50v PIV rating in the RS catalog.    I think Rick's idea about the cap
certainly can't hurt.   I'll place these in the circuit just before the box
which is located on the front of the passenger side wheel well behind the
air vent. I'll insulate it  with a bit of ThermoTec to help keep it a little
cooler.
I'm battling a flu right now, but hopefully I'll get a chance to ring the
circuit out this weekend.  I'd rather have done the install on the MSD box,
tach adapter, and distributor then have to go in after someone else's
mistakes.
stephan#2821