Stumped again....

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stumped again....
From: "Olenick, Jamison" <Olenick@ssims.nci.nih.gov>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:10:07 -0400
I have completed my conversion from points to breakerless ignition (from a
1983 Jeep cherokee).  I have a MSD 6A.  I have a new distributor, new cap,
new rotor, new plugs, new wires, new ignition computer....only thing not new
is coil (coming next).

Anyway.....I have been trying to figure out a strange problem.  The car is
missing somewhat.  I know that my timing is not right because I keep playing
with it....and am unable to see all of the way to the timing marks on the
balancer (74 car).  But.....
After I ran it yesterday I found that after checking the plug wires (at the
plugs) to make sure they were connected I found that all of the wires on the
passenger side of the car were luke-warm while the wires on  the drivers
side were very very hot.  I thought that I was crazy but when I checked my
passenger muffler I found it to be luke-warm and the drivers side to be very
hot like the plugs/exhaust.

I have NO CLUE.  Could this be a problem with the Carb? (the car is running
pretty rich)

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Jamie