Speakers--------Pioneer #TS 162

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speakers--------Pioneer #TS 162
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:46:48 -0400
This may be old news to some, but I finally found a direct replacement for
the speakers that the OEM grilles snap right over, in fact, the 3 holes for
the mount are exactly the same as are the tabs along the mounting ring.
Most speakers today use a different mounting system.   I believe Pioneer
made the originals, but I think the similarity is striking.   These are
rated at 80watts, and have an extended voice coil.    While not hi-fi, they
are an improvement over the B stock.  Found them at Walmart of all places.

stephan #2821