Re: I can NOT find this stuff! Carpet and/or seats?

To: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Subject: Re: I can NOT find this stuff! Carpet and/or seats?
From: Todd Rapp <rappman@marz.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:14:15 -0500
I have replaced my original seats with new ones and have one seat that is in
good
shape.  There are no tears or rips in the seat and the stitching is in good
shape.  It does have a little rust on the bottom fram but it is in good shape.
The other one was trashed.  If any one needs a seat email me and make an offer.

Salesco.com has the capeting kit for front part of the car but does not yet
have a
pattern for the hatchback and wheel wells.

Thanks

Todd Rapp