Tires!

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tires!
From: David Ebel <david.ebel@visitalk.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:07:53 -0700

        The rims of the bricklin have lots of potential (and since most of
us want to maintain originality - we have no choice but to keep 'em).  SO
what can I do to make them SHINE?  They are looking clean - but dull right
now.  Also - I heard from one bricklin owner that if you spray paint the
inside of the rims black while leaving the outer surface shiny - it look
really slick.  I saw wheels done like this, and I agreed.

Any tips?

Dave

David Joseph Ebel   PCN: 3333-2222-1111
david.ebel@visitalk.com
visitalk.com - Website Developer
Office: (602) 776-2026 | Cell: (602) 315-9585
Owner- Bricklin #841 <www.davidebel.com>