Fender Measurements

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fender Measurements
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 16:06:45 EDT
Since I'm going to paint ol' 1343 I replaced the acrylic fenders with
fiberglass.  I had assumed that the fiberglass fenders would already be
"fitted" but I was wrong.  I've already shipped my acrylics to someone else
so..... After I hung the doors, the rear edge of the fender sticks out a lot
further than the door.   Could someone measure the width of the "lip" on the
rear of the fenders at the bottom, the trim line "V", and the top (where the
pointed part meets the main part of the fender).  Mine are over 1".

Marvin