Re: 75 question

To: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Subject: Re: 75 question
From: jblair@exis.net
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:40:22 -500
>John:
> the fitting on my 75 2028 which appears to be un modified under the hood
>has a hose that runs from this fitting to a tee in the heater hose that
>comes from the waterpump. The T is located above the
>alternator. If you check back I mentioned this hose to you when you
>requested heater hose routing.

Rick,

   Thanks for the info.

   You did, but at that time, I don't think I understood what
you were talking about.  However, when I put the water in the
radiator Sun. and it started comming out this hole in the back
of the eng. I had a problem.  Nothing previously came to mind,
and no logic would come up with the "T" in the heater hose
return line.

   And I actually found the stupid "T" fitting in one of my
boxes of junk.  Couldn't believe that!!