Seam Filler

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Seam Filler
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:45:47 EDT
Well, progress is being made on ol' 1343.  The doors are complete (glued the
skins on last week).  Now it's on to the final finishing.  The question is:
What is the best thing to use to fill the seams where the body panels meet
the frame?   Most of the stuff (bondo, fiberglass putty, etc.) that I've
found has a working time of about 5 minutes.  This is too short to fill all
the seams.   I would also think that bondo, etc. is too stiff and will crack
under the flexing.  Idealy, I would like something that doesn't have to be
mixed and can be used in a caulking gun.

Marvin