Canadian BI members

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Canadian BI members
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 21:06:59 -0400
Any of you NOT received your April issue of The Brickline yet?
So far, we've heard from 2 Canadian members that haven't gotten their's
yet:  George Iluk, and Victor Harrison.

George Iluk, George Malaska has sent your, you should have it by now
or receive it shortly.  If you don't get it next week please let us know.

If any of you haven't, please let me or George know, and please accept my
appologies.  You should have gotten it a while ago.

I'll be out of town until Sun.