Re: Air Cleaner Vaccum Connections

To: <Maycinc@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Air Cleaner Vaccum Connections
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:10:35 -0400
----- Original Message -----

> Anyone with an original air cleaner on a '75?  There are two vaccum
> connections on the air cleaner that I'm trying to figure out where they
go.
    Marvin:
The hose on 2028 (still factory a/c &2bbl) runs from the flapper to a valve
on the side of the air cleaner ( blue plastic ford # D5DF-9E 862-AA) then
out of that valve, through a white plastic clip to a bimetal valve in the
bottom of the breather. The hose then come out of the bimetal valve (smaller
dia) through the plastic clip to the vacuum tree on the intake.
 Rick 2028