Re: Wiring info.

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wiring info.
From: "Dave Farbacher" <igster@nauticom.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 14:30:23 -0400
John,

The S terminal of the regulator goes to the wire coming from the ON position
of the starter switch (red).

The A terminal does go to the wire that runs between the ammeter and the
output terminal of the alternator.

P.S. - I do have an original General Vehicle wiring diagram for the
underhood stuff.  If you would like a copy I can fax or send it to you.

Dave Farbacher